Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a 2012 4WD Touring, and like every Honda from this era, whenever you insert your keys into the ignition with the door open, and after you start the car without yet putting your seatbelt on, the car will emit this terribly annoying high-C-note beeping noise. I understand that this is a safety measure, but because I am an adult who never sets off with the door open and never forgets to wear his seatbelt, and because a redundant visual reminder is shown on the gauge cluster, I would love to be able to get rid of the annoyance. Is there a fuse I can pull, or a buzzer/speaker that I can unplug?

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
The seatbelt beeping noise on some vehicles can be super annoying. The seat belt beeping on my '11 Subie was relentless and unending until someone discovered a way to make it STFU.....LOL. The trick probably won't work on the Honda but my '04 is not too loud, takes a break between a certain number of beeps and sometimes quits then gives up...LOL. Might be tough to find a solution as its probably behind the dash designed to annoy. Check ebay for a seat belt clip to insert and enjoy the silence.
Edit: I luv and use my seat belt responsibly...just want to control what makes noises in my vehicle ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts