Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've put down a deposit on a Red Rock Perl Pilot EX. The production dates are supposed to be between 1/25 and 1/29. I'm wondering how often these dates change. Does anyone else have the same dates?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Sooner Rather Than Later

I know the production date on my Sagebrush Pearl-EX was supposed to be in mid-September '02 and it was supposed to be at the dealer in mid-October. But, SURPRISE - my PILOT showed up the first week of September, which caught me off guard (in a good, good way) - so hopefully you're PILOT will show up sooner than expected!!!!

PILOTinginCO
Sagebrush Pearl-EX
Parker, CO

·
Registered
138 Posts
ljm - make sure you keep asking your dealer to do a search every so often. I ordered my Pilot back in Sept. and the dealer still couldn't give me a definite prod date at the beginning of Dec. and I was really starting to get fed up with him. Then I asked him to do another search. He hadn't done one for the Pilot I wanted since I placed my order back in Sept. (and there's a ton of Honda dealers in the DC area so I figured my chances weren't bad) and sure enough another dealer had the Pilot I was looking for. The dealer did a trade, two days later I had my Pilot and now I'm living happily ever after.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advice, I'll be talking to him today about possibly adding a DVD at the dealership so I'll ask him to look around.
I'm just dying to get this car!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts