Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

How Mych

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Daltongang 
#1 ·
How much am I looking @ spending for a tune up on a 2009 Pilot?

#2 ·
I just got a timing belt change done on mine from my local mechanic. I provided the plugs to him and he charged me about $650.00 for everything. I can look up the bill for all he did but it was way cheaper then what our Service Center would have billed me (thinking $800 to $1000?). It's nice when you can find someone whom you can trust and is fair on costs. I have a 2009 EX-L Hope this helps.

#5 ·
It all depends on what needs to be done and what labor/shop rate is in your part of the country.

And welcome to the forum.

#9 · (Edited)
Modern cars don't get tuneups in the classic sense of the word. There are no points, not distributor or rotor. In addition to what Nail Grease has asked, what's the mileage? Have you kept up on the recommended maintenance from Honda. Generally based on miles with time being a backup for low mileage drivers. Go here, put in your vehicles information and see what was supposed to be done, vs what has been done.

It may not be cheap, but keeping up on the recommended maintenance will go a long way to extending the life of the vehicle as well as limit problems.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.