Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just called one dealer for EX-L with DVD and he asked for $36,000, then i said i want to have it below MSRP, few minutes later, the dealer offered me $1000 below MSRP, hearing it, i am really lost, i don't know how much shoud i offer this time, do anyone knows Pilot give kick back money even i pay invoicing price? i am located in TN.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Welcome Wang Xiaoning! You will find a lot of good info here.

Do a search on MSRP or pricing there are a couple of very good threads out there with what you are looking for.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
$36k? MSRP for an EX-L with DVD (and no add-ons) is $32,020, invoice is something like $28.8k.

$1000 below MSRP is a pretty good deal anywhere, but some owners have been posting $1500 an such under MSRP. Try Edmunds true market value calculator for your area.

·
Registered
9 Posts
If he gave you a grand under MSRP, take that and go to another dealership with it and ask them can they beat it. Put them against each other and make them earn your business.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Saqs said:
If he gave you a grand under MSRP, take that and go to another dealership with it and ask them can they beat it. Put them against each other and make them earn your business.
Yeah, I agree with Saqs. That's what I did.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
actually my dealer gave me $2500 below MSRp..I took it and ran... since no one else was willing to go that low...

·
Registered
288 Posts
$2500 below MSRP is good, I would also have settled with that. At only $1000 below I would continue to shop around unless you really like that specific car dealer. I am not sure what the TN area is like, but here in the northeast anything below MSRP is a good deal, and in FL and OK I think people were getting much better deals. The moral of the story is to shop around until you feel comfortable with the price that you will be paying.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts