Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife's sister's family just came to visit for New Year's. Guess what they pulled up in? A new Pilot! They said they looked at Pilots for the first time partly based on our positive experiences with our 2012 Pilot! Of course I warned my BIL about getting a VCM killer. I didn't tell him I liked the way my Pilot looked over his.:ROFLMAO:

My brother has a 2013 Pilot he bought new. He loves his too. So across our family we have 3 that I know of.

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
May have lost a Honda customer last night. Buddy has a preference for used Hondas and Toyotas as he keeps them for 200-300K and is currently looking at used vans for a small business venture. The VCM topic interrupted the Honda search....

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
May have lost a Honda customer last night. Buddy has a preference for used Hondas and Toyotas as he keeps them for 200-300K and is currently looking at used vans for a small business venture. The VCM topic interrupted the Honda search....
Well, to each their own. If service records aren't available, a trained eye/rear end, a good test drive and a little wrenching can tell you a lot about how much damage VCM has done. And, of course, the ease with which future VCM related damage can be prevented.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,194 Posts
Got my 2006 in the garage, and my daughter's 2007 in the driveway since this summer. Neighbors are doing double takes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts