Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have a 2011 Honda pilot. What the minimum requirement for a jump starter? kind? are the new electronic small one are good for a 4x4

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Costco had one marked down to $49. Might not be the strongest but its light and compact. Performed flawlessly starting up a couple vehicles and my tractor last week.

·
Registered
2008 Pilot SE
326 Posts
I got the newer Audew than Project Farm reviewed. Happy with the way it works, not happy about two minor things.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Costco had one marked down to $49. Might not be the strongest but its light and compact. Performed flawlessly starting up a couple vehicles and my tractor last week.
Can confirm that it will start a Toyota Sequoia with a dead battery and a Diesel VW. Also, it's a li-pro battery. I recommend it.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Can confirm that it will start a Toyota Sequoia with a dead battery and a Diesel VW. Also, it's a li-pro battery. I recommend it.
Got a call yesterday from my daughter because her car stalled out on the road. The alternator had been screeching for a few days and finally quit. The battery voltage was 10.6 and everything was dead. Popped on the Costco jump starter unit and the car quickly started. This allowed me to move the car to a safer spot away from the intersection. The car would cut out as the jump starter went into battery save mode indicating how bad the state of alternator&battery combo. There was enough juice left in the jump starter unit for at least two more attempts. Picked up a nice Walmart Never Start battery 750CCA for $88 and will be installing an alternator tomorrow. Very happy with this small compact unit. Light, small, $49 and did the job.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts