Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2007 EX-L
488 Posts
I got the newer Audew than Project Farm reviewed. Happy with the way it works, not happy about two minor things.

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Can confirm that it will start a Toyota Sequoia with a dead battery and a Diesel VW. Also, it's a li-pro battery. I recommend it.
Got a call yesterday from my daughter because her car stalled out on the road. The alternator had been screeching for a few days and finally quit. The battery voltage was 10.6 and everything was dead. Popped on the Costco jump starter unit and the car quickly started. This allowed me to move the car to a safer spot away from the intersection. The car would cut out as the jump starter went into battery save mode indicating how bad the state of alternator&battery combo. There was enough juice left in the jump starter unit for at least two more attempts. Picked up a nice Walmart Never Start battery 750CCA for $88 and will be installing an alternator tomorrow. Very happy with this small compact unit. Light, small, $49 and did the job.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.