Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
2,897 Posts
Isn't your wife still working?
Yes she is and Yes I give her guff as well. 😁

She could retire early as well if she wants to, however being a Senior VP at a bank, she has a bank paid for annuity that will pay her an extra $3000 more a month if she stays until she is 65. She's a banker, she want's that extra 3K a month. Besides she's the boss so she figures 4 more years is doable.

·
Registered
354 Posts
3,882 days until 62 but who's counting 😢. 28 years where I am but really gets harder everyday to go in. The work ethic and attitudes of many of the new young employees is just poor. The almighty performance for stockholders, work lots of OT but cut support crews just gets tiring. No pensions at my job so been doing at least 7% into 401K from early (THANKS DAD!) company match adds 3.5% on top of there. I did more over the years when able but never below match %. Starting at 55 I'll get an added $500/month from volunteer fire dept LOSAP. A little extra to help out each month, hopefully the compounding keeps up and they don't change the laws too much for when I want to access it.

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
The work ethic and attitudes of many of the new young employees is just poor.

Or perhaps you could go another route and have them listen to a motivational speaker.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts