Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll be leasing the Pilot. Been tossing the ideas around of options. The wife wants the RES. Personally, I'd rather have the NAV. Looks like we might compromise and get an aftermarket portable setup for the RES and get the NAV built into our lease.

How does the NAV system compare others? Easy to use? Touchscreen? I've got one in my car and I use it constantly even though it's a crappy BMW interface.

thanks

·
Registered
138 Posts
If you do a search you'll find all kinds of opinions and good info about the Nav.

Personally, I've had my Pilot for a few weeks now and my wife and I both love the Nav. My only complaint so far is that we have noticed several places that weren't listed in their appropriate categories (ex. places, shopping, restaurants, ATM, etc.) that did show up when we input the name.

·
Registered
46 Posts
NAV Upgrade

Does anyone know if there will be an upgrade path to the new NAV system thats out? My wife and I are thinking about waiting until 2004 and one of the percks will be the voice activated nav. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I lovce the honda/acura nav but the new version is mucvh better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts