Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I will rarely use the third row seats, I decided to store the headrests in the garage. I have a cargo cover, but I don't plan on storing it. I also have a cargo tray, but there is still easy access to the storage compartment. Couldn't let this handy area go to waste.

Decided that the storage compartment would be a great place to store an emergency kit and all of the junk that normally sits under seats, on the floors and in the seat backs. Didn't want the stuff rattling around so I went to Walmart and picked up an assortment of Rubbermaid containers (maybe some day an compartmentalized insert will be available). Measured the compartment and got a group of assorted sizes that filled the entire area. Works great, there's really a lot of room back there.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I use mine for an assortment of bunjee cords, tarps, towels, flashlight, jumper cables, etc. I'm getting great use out of that little area.

Chris

·
Registered
797 Posts
Head rests, first aid kit, bungee cords, misc stuff.
Need ideas on where to put a blanket and a tow rope.

·
Registered
185 Posts
For "Stuff" Also

All my "stuff", including my tow rope, fits nicely in the compartment. The blanket stays on top and the 3rd row headrests are in a large plastic container either in the garage or keeping the blanket company.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Speaking of rear storage, I just bought a small tool kit, flash light, bungee hooks and jumper cables last night from Wally World. I still keep my headrest in the storage area.
Btw, just broke 600 miles.........it was running great before and now a lot better........:2:

·
Registered
232 Posts
We put the same miscellaneous goodies back there as everyone else but since Fall and Winter :3: will soon be here, while we were at it we stocked it up with a pair of gloves, hat, scarf, blanket.

Pretty sad eh :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts