Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else noticed two hoses (? brake lines) running just under the pilot's body esp near (under) the drivers area? I noticed them from afar. When i looked underneath the car, they're two hoses running from the front engine area to appx the rear transaxle. They seem to be well bracketed down (brackets hold them up every foot or so). What bothers me is that they look like they can get caught on something or mangled if someone were to go offroading (even over some light brush..i'm not talking serious offroading) or if someone were to drive over a medium sized snow bank. I looked under the opposite (right) underbelly of the car, and these two hoses are not near as close to the edge.
Has anybody else noticed this? It may not be a major problem but i'm one that prefers a secure underbelly with nothing even slightly "hanging" ...

·
Registered
664 Posts
I didn't notice any problem even after stradling some dirt to find out what my clearance was REALLY like. It caught the plastic guard and nothing else. It seems there are other points, rear axle center, strut points, and now running board connections to watch first.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts