Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to replace the "little car" horn with a much louder horn which would fit the image of a truck and also get more notice from other motorist.
The stock horm just does not fit as far as I am concerned. Anyone done this or know where I can get a good loud replacement?

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
4603pba said:
I would like to replace the "little car" horn with a much louder horn which would fit the image of a truck and also get more notice from other motorist.
The stock horm just does not fit as far as I am concerned. Anyone done this or know where I can get a good loud replacement?
Hella, and Fiamm make some great horns.

http://search.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/nsearch?catalog=classicgarage&query=horn&.autodone=http://www.classicgarage.com/classicgarage/nsearch.html

P.S. I have not used this company

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
4603pba said:
You think the Pilot horn is bad, you should hear the CR-V!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
I thought the horn in the Pilot was loud. Louder and any other car I've been in.

Got a funny story about that. The first day I had my Pilot my girlfriend was driving it out of the parking lot. This guy was walking away from us and had no idea we were coming up behind him. She touched the horn to let the guy know (just a quick beep). Well it scared the piss out of the guy. I think he jump 2 feet off the ground. Kinda feel bad for him but it was pretty funny.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hope you won't laugh at me

Believe it or not,I don't even know what the Pilot horn sounds like.Simply because I have not used it since I got it.:eek:

·
Registered
288 Posts
4603pba said:
Go to this 4603pba, www.wolo-mfg.com

·
Registered
196 Posts
Re: Hope you won't laugh at me

baoloclamdong said:
Believe it or not,I don't even know what the Pilot horn sounds like.Simply because I have not used it since I got it.:eek:
Come to DC, your horn will get a real workout!

·
Registered
3 Posts
My dealer says the Pilot horn can be changed out easily with the horn from an 03 Accord, which has a much deeper sound. I have not verified or investigated this though.

Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts