Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, great forum here! I wish I saw this earlier when researching information for the Honda Pilot- tons of info just sitting here!

I'm planning to purchase a '04 Pilot soon, and was hoping to get some idea of how much I can try to negotiate. I've never negotiated the purchase of a car before, so I'm a little nervous about it. I live in the NYC suburban area. How much can I expect the dealer to surrender a Pilot to me?

·
Registered
360 Posts
TheRanger said:
Hey guys, great forum here! I wish I saw this earlier when researching information for the Honda Pilot- tons of info just sitting here!

I'm planning to purchase a '04 Pilot soon, and was hoping to get some idea of how much I can try to negotiate. I've never negotiated the purchase of a car before, so I'm a little nervous about it. I live in the NYC suburban area. How much can I expect the dealer to surrender a Pilot to me?
Welcome, TheRanger!

You can search this site's threads and find A MINT of info on people's Pilot-buying experiences and what they paid. One of the more recent ones is Dealing On An '04. Just sit back and take your time and browse the board. You'll find a lot of articles addressing just what you asked!

Best wishes!

·
Registered
496 Posts
TheRanger said:

As gymeni said, search around & that thread is indeed a good one. You can also search on posts by me as I've posted in a couple of threads that talked about pricing as I'm approaching my final quote (between 3 dealers at the moment).

kad

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going through that thread now- what a great help this forum is! I was basically feeling around in the dark before I came upon this place!

·
Registered
496 Posts
TheRanger said:
I'm going through that thread now- what a great help this forum is! I was basically feeling around in the dark before I came upon this place!
Me, too - I wasn't even interested that much in a pilot until I found this site & read a lot about it :)

kad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts