Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1050 Posts

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of days late posting here on honda-pilot.org, but nonetheless, here it is: The August special from Tim Poliniak and Shawn Kaiser of the Internet Accessories division of the Ray Laks Honda and Acura dealerships in Western New York... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I don't think this special is correct. My understanding is that you can not get a full nose mask if you have a lower trim. You have to get the half mask. If I'm wrong, that means Honda has a new full mask that will fit over or around the lower trim. If they do, I would buy it. I only have a half mask with lower trim.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Drat! I already bought the splash guards from Tim, and I would like to get the wheel locks and cargo tray also. Oh, well, I guess I'm out of luck for a deal on them.:(

·
Registered
146 Posts
This is a 10% savings (a $13.36 price difference_, but the special states you save over $17.

Do they waive the $3.95 handling fee for the monthly specials or something?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Side Steps for October special?

Tim,

Do you take requests for the next monthly special? May I recommend the black side steps ?

Thanks,
shutrbug

·
Registered
407 Posts
Re: Side Steps for October special?

shutrbug said:
Tim,

Do you take requests for the next monthly special? May I recommend the black side steps ?

Thanks,
shutrbug
How 'bout the chrome side steps?

For those waiting, the chrome side steps are Tim's October Special.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Re: Re: Side Steps for October special?

riseboi said:

Good stuff... Looks like I may be making my second purchase from Tim and I haven't owned my Pilot for a month!

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Re: Re: Side Steps for October special?

riseboi said:

price is $438.75:D

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Special for Octoberber

Here's the monthly special from our Site Sponsor for the tenth month of the year... :)

I had to continue my monthly tradition of posting the ad, even though others beat me to it... :p :p :p

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Re: Special for Octoberber

kemosabe said:
I had to continue my monthly tradition of posting the ad, even though others beat me to it... :p :p :p
Sorry kemosabe ,

I figured you'd post the special, but I took a little break at work.

kemosabe said:
Special for Octoberber
BTW, do you sometimes stutter when you type?:D

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Re: Special for Octoberber

riseboi said:
Sorry kemosabe ,

I figured you'd post the special, but I took a little break at work.
Not a problem at all, riseboi :p The funny thing is that I just got done talking with Tim on the phone (to order a left fog light) and he said that he was going to put the monthly special out this p.m. -- I guess his fingers were on the "Submit" button as we were talking!!! :D

riseboi said:

BTW, do you sometimes stutter when you type?:D
My son must've been watching an episode of Porky Pig at the time... ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
think that's a bargain?

I hear some dealerships are offering $15K off all 2004 Pilots regularly priced $50,000 and up. Slap on those $400+ sidesteps and you'll be driving a steal of a deal....how can they afford to do it?

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: think that's a bargain?

skirmish said:
I hear some dealerships are offering $15K off all 2004 Pilots regularly priced $50,000 and up. Slap on those $400+ sidesteps and you'll be driving a steal of a deal....how can they afford to do it?
I smell the beginnings of a troll who might, unfortunately, still be upset about this thread... :(

·
Registered
163 Posts
Re: think that's a bargain?

skirmish said:
Can you beat that price?

1 - 20 of 1050 Posts