Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a couple if things, I think on Monday, and they are already here! What great service. No problems with the order. I couldn't be more pleased.:)

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Cool!!! Why don't you send Tim a "PM" and let him know? I'm sure he could use and appreciate a pat-on-the-back from a satisfied customer!!!! :4: :)

Attachments

·
Registered
725 Posts
Kemosabe

Where do you find all these pictures?????? It's most impressive.

PILOTinginCO
Sagebrush Pearl-EX
Parker, CO

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'll second the rah rah for Tim and Sean. They've been VERY excellent with all my customer service needs...

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
Thanks everyone! Things like this make this job worth doing :)

I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgot about everyone here.....things over the last two weeks have been impossibly busy! But, over the next week I've decided to run some contests for prizes as a "thank you" to all of those who've been ordering of late.

So, stay tuned :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
HeyTim,

Thanks for the great service and Pilot products.

However can you address one issue with UPS for us.... please them them to either camoflage their trucks or better yet invest in "Stealth" technology so that their deliveries cannot be detected by spouses. :1zhelp:

I am getting the evil eye from household members for the must have Pilot accessories.:eek:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
jtvicknair said:
HeyTim,

Thanks for the great service and Pilot products.

However can you address one issue with UPS for us.... please them them to either camoflage their trucks or better yet invest in "Stealth" technology so that their deliveries cannot be detected by spouses. :1zhelp:

I am getting the evil eye from household members for the must have Pilot accessories.:eek:
tim is working on using these guys for dilivery....:D

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Kemosabe

kemosabe said:

...out of his friend's butt... :D :eek: :4:
Aw, a future proctologist:moon:

·
Registered
393 Posts
.....oh yeah

.....oh yeah and hondacuraworld.com is great!!! (all you A.D.D. folks out there):D

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I was in Cleveland for Sat and Sunday, (went to the Sam Cook celebration, what a great time).
So I thought I would visit Tim at Hondacuraworld, and pick up a trailer hitch for now. I can get them in Duty free because I was away long enough.

Tim is a great guy, easy to deal with and helped me out a lot.

It was a 5 minute detour out of my way home, but it was worthwhile.

Thanks Tim

PS next time around the coolers

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ordered accessories from them last Sunday and arrived just in time to install them the next weekend.

Excellent service. The items are flawless :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts