Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to research the Pilot and for some reason almost none of the links on the Honda website seem to work. If I try to "Build a Pilot" absolutely nothing happens!

None of the links under "Select Model Trim" work either. This has been the case for about a week now. Is it just my computer? Any thoughts?

If the posts are true about heated seats and mirrors for 2004 then I'm all for a Sage Brush Pearl EX-L with the DVD system. I must really love my wife..........?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Must be your computer/server. I have accessed the site from work and home and had no problems. Unlike the 2003 info, you can not yet select accessories as you "build your Pilot".:(

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
If you have a pop-up blocker, you might try turning it off. Most of the links on the "build and price" page require new windows to open.

also, I downloaded the recent Microsoft updates on my XP computer and some I'm having trouble with a game site now. I think all the new patches have caused incompatibilities with some sites.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have Norton's Internet Protection program on my pc, which includes an ad blocker and privacy control. I have to temporarily disable these, to get a site like Honda's to work.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
3.14159265-ot: How come you just didn't call yourself "pi"? :p

Anyhoo, make sure your web browser has JavaScript enabled (i.e., turned on) because the "Build & Price" button uses that to launch a new window... :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts