Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Honda TSB site password protected!

19407 30
Well,

Bad news everyone. Many of you probably remember I had found how to find all of the Honda TSBs (see this thread http://www.piloteers.org/forums/38-technical-service-bulletins-tsb/21113-how-get-all-tsbs-snas.html). Well, it seems that Honda has now put some password protection on it! To get the TSBs you need to sign in with a dealer number and also know the password.

So, until someone finds a work-around or another site it looks like we're at the mercy of our local Honda dealers to be honest if there's a TSB.

Makes me glad that I kept copies of all of the TSBs for my '06 Pilot and for my wife's '09 CR-V.

Later,
Larry.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I can handle getting all the files, if someone wants to do up a database and organize them.
Tim, that's great! But, don't forget that you (or someone) will need to check for new TSB's on some regular basis (daily, weekly, etc) and update the db.

Thanks!
Larry.

· Registered
161 Posts
Anyone have access to this TSB? This is what I have.

SERVICE BULLETIN:SB-09-090 NHTSA ITEM NUMBER:10034971

MFG Bulletin Date: 10/12/2010

Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE

Bulletin Summary: HONDA: MIL COMES ON WITH DTC P0300 AND ONE OR MORE OF DTCS P0301 THRU P0306. RANDOM CYLINDER (1 THRU 6) MISFIRE DETECTED. THE PGM-F1 SOFTWARE MISINTERPRETS INPUTS, CAUSING THE DTCS TO SET. ADJUST THE VALVE CLEARANCE, AND UPDATE THE PGM-

· Registered
161 Posts
Tks.

· Registered
1,930 Posts

· Read Only
1 Posts
p1457 Honda Accord 2002 LX 4Cyl - Engine Light On

Hello everyone,

I got the Evap Leakage error message for my Honda Accord 2002 LX 4 cyls. I did some searchs online, and I got this TSB summary:

NHTSA: Action Number: 10000993 Service Bulletin Number: 137141
Report Date: Jan 28, 2003
Component: Fuel System, Other
Summary: Malfunction indicator lamp on with diagnostic trouble code p1457 - evap bypass solenoid valve failure. *tt

Anybody gets the detail TSB (in pdf format), please send me the information.

Thank you very much.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.