Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Honda TSB site password protected!

19407 30
Well,

Bad news everyone. Many of you probably remember I had found how to find all of the Honda TSBs (see this thread http://www.piloteers.org/forums/38-technical-service-bulletins-tsb/21113-how-get-all-tsbs-snas.html). Well, it seems that Honda has now put some password protection on it! To get the TSBs you need to sign in with a dealer number and also know the password.

So, until someone finds a work-around or another site it looks like we're at the mercy of our local Honda dealers to be honest if there's a TSB.

Makes me glad that I kept copies of all of the TSBs for my '06 Pilot and for my wife's '09 CR-V.

Later,
Larry.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
1,930 Posts

· Premium Member
2,004 Posts
Actually, I was out on a Cub Scout camping excursion with the kids over the weekend. I have so many blisters on the bottom of my feet from hiking, the bottoms of my feet look like the pads my cat has on his :( . Bah.

Anyways :)

Funny you should mention this, I'm in the process of working on a whole new TSB/ServiceNews database that I hope will be done in a week or so :)

Stay tuned!

· Registered
2,541 Posts
Actually, I was out on a Cub Scout camping excursion with the kids over the weekend. I have so many blisters on the bottom of my feet from hiking, the bottoms of my feet look like the pads my cat has on his :( . Bah.

Anyways :)

Funny you should mention this, I'm in the process of working on a whole new TSB/ServiceNews database that I hope will be done in a week or so :)

Stay tuned!
God bless you, Tim :D

· Premium Member
2,004 Posts
Playing Mafia Wars on Facebook;)
Maybe I should start to play it. It could be the golf of the 21st century, as far as business is concerned....

"Sorry Tim, I'd love to place an order with you, but I called one of your competitors, and they were able to help me level up and conquer Moscow"

It could happen, I guess :confused: :rolleyes: ;)

· Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OLD:
"http://www.in.honda.com/Rjanisis/pubs/SB/AYY-XXX.pdf"

NEW:
"http://www.techinfo.honda.com/Rjanisis/pubs/SB/AYY-XXX.pdf"

I believe this works for both service news (SN) and technical service bullentins (SB). :29:
Here we go again! This morning I tried to check for new TSBs using the "NEW" URL and go this:

You are not authorized to view the content on this page.

If you believe you have received this message in error, please contact the Support Center.
So, it looks like Honda is trying to keep this info private :(.

Tim, how's your database coming along? When will we have access to it? How often will it be updated? Will it have the TSBs and ServiceNews Articles?

Thanks!
Larry.

· Premium Member
2,004 Posts
Here we go again! This morning I tried to check for new TSBs using the "NEW" URL and go this:

So, it looks like Honda is trying to keep this info private :(.

Tim, how's your database coming along? When will we have access to it? How often will it be updated? Will it have the TSBs and ServiceNews Articles?

Thanks!
Larry.
Beats me. I was sending TSBs to another member who was going to host and assemble everything, but I havent heard any word about it in some time.

· Registered
92 Posts
Makes me glad that I kept copies of all of the TSBs for my '06 Pilot and for my wife's '09 CR-V.
I feel like I showed up late to this thread. Just recently I got my 06 EX 4wd Pilot and thought 'hrmn let me find the TSB list for mine' but no...

So prior to this change on the site was there a way to generate a list of all TSB's for a year/make/model?

· Registered
540 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.