Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a DVD system installed in my Pilot and I'm looking for the Honda part that is located on the back of the middle console that has the hookup for external jacks and headphones. Does anyone know the part number or where I can get this? I will be posting pictures of the install as soon as it is finished!

Any help in this would be appreciated!!!!!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
jimburgia said:
I am having a DVD system installed in my Pilot and I'm looking for the Honda part that is located on the back of the middle console that has the hookup for external jacks and headphones. Does anyone know the part number or where I can get this? I will be posting pictures of the install as soon as it is finished!

Any help in this would be appreciated!!!!!

Try this link...it also has prices!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ordered the part today Thanks people it was very helpful!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
OK, I give. Guess I'm not looking at this right. What part number in the diagram corresponds to the headphone outlet?

DH

·
Registered
1,846 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Here's the illustration

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your correct it was #23 I called Majestic and they were very helpful!

·
Registered
10 Posts
$150!!! WOW!!!!

The price of making things look stock. May have to bite the bullet and do that myself.

I looked at the install instructions for the RES and you can order just the ceiling bracket, bolts and cutting template ($60). I'm looking at going that way and then adding an aftermarket overhead display and player. For less money I can also have a DVD/CD/MP3 player that has a built in TV tuner.
This site has a complete setup for $600:

http://www.mobilevideo4less.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=MV&Category_Code=FDPKG

BTW you can also get the bezel to mount the DVD above the "not an ashtray" from the dealer but it runs $40!!!! Ouch!!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
dhowse said:

[snipped]

BTW you can also get the bezel to mount the DVD above the "not an ashtray" from the dealer but it runs $40!!!! Ouch!!
$40 for that piece of plastic? What a rip off !

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Installed it the other day works great!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts