Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got one in the mail today. I've had my Pilot for about a month. It says they do this as a sampling of new purchases. Just wondered if I am a representative of many, or if everyone got it. It specifically asks about the wind noise issue that many here have reported( as well as many many other components and issues.)

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
I received and returned a survey about a month after my purchase. I bought opening day- June 3, 2002.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Think it may be random M3K... My salesguy told me I MAY receive one in the mail. I didn't. But I DID get the survey phone call. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got the sales phone call follow up too. This one didn't have have anything to do with the dealer...just the car....any little quirks, or big ones! Any recurrent problems with any systems, any trouble with condition, etc.

I was told I might get a 5 page service survey and given the please give us all 5's speel. This wasn't a 1-5 kind of thing. Just 4 pages of lists of car parts. Boxes to write explanations of problems, questions about how long I had to wait to receive the car, etc.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
my3kids said:
I got the sales phone call follow up too. This one didn't have have anything to do with the dealer...just the car....any little quirks, or big ones! Any recurrent problems with any systems, any trouble with condition, etc.

I was told I might get a 5 page service survey and given the please give us all 5's speel. This wasn't a 1-5 kind of thing. Just 4 pages of lists of car parts. Boxes to write explanations of problems, questions about how long I had to wait to receive the car, etc.
Strange... My phone survey was about the DEALER. The all 5's thing too. Gave all 2's except for service dpt. They got a 5 outta me.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sage...same call. The phone call was about the dealer a few days after I got the car. This was a 4 page written survey just about the car. Nothing about the dealer, no 1 to 5's this time. I was expecting a service survey, but never got one of those. I had just been given the heads up that the service people wanted all 5's too.

This one said it was sent to a sampling of owners and they wanted it back within 7 days so it would be based on first impressions. I made sure they knew that my impression of 11 mpg wasn't too favorable!;)

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
my3kids said:
Sage...same call. The phone call was about the dealer a few days after I got the car. This was a 4 page written survey just about the car. Nothing about the dealer, no 1 to 5's this time. I was expecting a service survey, but never got one of those. I had just been given the heads up that the service people wanted all 5's too.

This one said it was sent to a sampling of owners and they wanted it back within 7 days so it would be based on first impressions. I made sure they knew that my impression of 11 mpg wasn't too favorable!;)
my3kids filling out the Honda survey last night... :D :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
They keep calling us but we're always too busy to talk to them!!!

Have not gotten a written survey yet just a thank you letter from the dealer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts