Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I changed the tweeters on my 2016 honda pilot. Music improvement is very noticeable.

I pulled out my cellphone and made this video of the installation process. pretty easy.

I am also going to add a subwoofer and changing the 4 door speakers. let me know if you'll be interested in videos of the process.
it's much more difficult to do this myself and also film it. but why not for the likes. I mean if people here would find it useful.

Honda Pilot Tweeter Replacement

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yes please video the entire process. I want to upgrade my wife's 2016 Pilot. The speakers sound terrible.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes please video the entire process. I want to upgrade my wife's 2016 Pilot. The speakers sound terrible.
I am going to install the front speakers this weekend. hopefully. if the honda speaker adapter comes in.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I did my doors several month ago. Fairly easy. Youll need to trim the current speaker molds in the door. I used a dremel. Fairly straight forward. I'll do the tweets when the weather cools.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did my doors several month ago. Fairly easy. Youll need to trim the current speaker molds in the door. I used a dremel. Fairly straight forward. I'll do the tweets when the weather cools.
I ordered Honda Speaker Adaptors. Ai HSB524. I could had save a couple of bucks. I am also going to put Noico sound deadening on the doors. since after I install the subwoofer I will have to disable the ANC. best to have that noise insulation in there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts