Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I've been searching high and low for any kind of Honda Pilot toy. I've seen diecast toy cars of the CRV but nothing that is available anymore for the Pilot.

Does anyone have a Pilot toy or know where I can buy one? I don't care about the size or the year. I have just been trying to find something for my 3 year-old boy who is obsessed with our Honda Pilot :)

Thanks!

Sherry

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi everyone,
I've been searching high and low for any kind of Honda Pilot toy. I've seen diecast toy cars of the CRV but nothing that is available anymore for the Pilot.

Does anyone have a Pilot toy or know where I can buy one? I don't care about the size or the year. I have just been trying to find something for my 3 year-old boy who is obsessed with our Honda Pilot :)

Thanks!

Sherry
Hi Sherry,

Here's one for sale on eBay. A bit surprised at the cost. :surprise:

Honda 2009 Pilot Diecast Black SUV in Dealer Package w/ Stand + Case- 1:43 Scale | eBay

This one is $25 but CRV

1/43 Honda All New CR-V CRV Black Diecast China Model | eBay

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whew...I didn't expect it to be that much. I wonder if anyone here has one and would be willing to sell it? This is the only one I've seen even available for sale though so I guess this is especially rare.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yeah those diecast Pilots seem to be a hot item.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts