Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post this link here since no one has posted pictures of their vehicles yet (including me). I am going to take some pictures this weekend and will post some next week.

Until then, for people wanting to look at all exterior and interior pictures, this is a great start.

http://beta.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=4820

Hope that helps.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Honda Pilot Pictures from the VTEC site

Sorry about misquoting. Its not the Honda site but "The Temple of Vtec'

03pilot said:
Just wanted to post this link here since no one has posted pictures of their vehicles yet (including me). I am going to take some pictures this weekend and will post some next week.

Until then, for people wanting to look at all exterior and interior pictures, this is a great start.

http://beta.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=4820

Hope that helps.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
My pics

03 Pilot -

I guess you missed my pics in this other thread!

<a href="http://www.honda-pilot.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23">My Pics</a>


Cheers,

medPhreak
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: My pics

Oops. Looks like I missed it. At least now there is a link to your pictures in this Gallery section !!!

medphreak said:
03 Pilot -

I guess you missed my pics in this other thread!

<a href="http://www.honda-pilot.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23">My Pics</a>


Cheers,

medPhreak
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Picked up my new Pilot on Friday, May 31st. Nighthawk black with leather. First time I've ever bought a vehicle sight unseen. Glad I did. We really like it. I'm planing to take some pictures this weekend while visiting my son in Arlington, Tx. He has a CR-V. One big Honda family.

Rusty
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats Rusty !

Rustym said:
Picked up my new Pilot on Friday, May 31st. Nighthawk black with leather. First time I've ever bought a vehicle sight unseen. Glad I did. We really like it. I'm planing to take some pictures this weekend while visiting my son in Arlington, Tx. He has a CR-V. One big Honda family.

Rusty
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top