Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a Honda Pilot EX-L DVD 5 days ago and I like its handling. It was a comfortable drive. I think I made the right choice. :4:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
you sure did...congratulations....what is the color

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is silver metallic. I picked this color because it looks clean from a far even if you don't wash it more often.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Great choice in a vehicle congrats: but you should have gotten sandstone:2: j/k

You purchased yours for the same reasons we did.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Congratulations & welcome , jsalc2002!

Safe Piloting! :29:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Brew said:
Great choice in a vehicle congrats: but you should have gotten sandstone:2: j/k

You purchased yours for the same reasons we did.
naa...silver is the best color...

ramirami --> :twak: <-- Brew

·
Registered
164 Posts
ramirami said:

naa...silver is the best color...

ramirami --> :twak: <-- Brew

hey!!! ouch!!! that hurts!!!!

Brew--->:9: :13: <-----Ramirami

:4:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Getting my Pilot on Saturday...

Bought it for $29,816 +accs. . EX-LRES Black....crossbars and rear spalsh gaurd.... couldn't wait for 2004 model...dealer gave some additional discount for 150 miles it has on it...

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Re: Getting my Pilot on Saturday...

talanga said:
Bought it for $29,816 +accs. . EX-LRES Black....crossbars and rear spalsh gaurd.... couldn't wait for 2004 model...dealer gave some additional discount for 150 miles it has on it...
congrats....thats a great price.....:2: :2:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Brew said:

hey!!! ouch!!! that hurts!!!!

Brew--->:9: :13: <-----Ramirami

:4:
:6:

lets settle this over a cold one :7:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts

talanga said:
Welcome!!
Outstanding price, talanga!
Keep us posted on the delivery! :2:

·
Registered
164 Posts
ramirami said:

:6:

lets settle this over a cold one :7:
:18: Sounds good to me, I'm always up for a cold one!!! :29:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
rsalc2002 said:
It is silver metallic. I picked this color because it looks clean from a far even if you don't wash it more often.
Welcome to the site, rsalc2002!!! My signature also tells you that I think you made a great color choice!

Looking forward to hearing more about your impressions on your new Pilot....as you log more miles. I'm still "honeymooning" with mine at 6000 miles! :10:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts

talanga said:
Welcome to pilot.org, talanga! As the others have said, you got an excellent deal for yourself! You'll have paid a lot more for the 2004, a very similar vehicle, so I think going with the discounted 2003 was a wise choice....especially if Black was the color you wanted.

Keep in touch and let us know what you think of "Black Beauty" after you've driven it awhile!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks all....glad to be here...did a test drive yesterday and made the deal...waiting for my loan check to get the delivery (probably by Mom's day) -:)

I am in Columbus, Ohio...bought it at Honda East. They only had Black in stock. We were hoping to get Red but the earliest they can get one in mid june for additional 250.00..I have ordered all wood grain options but wondering if that is a wise choice with grey interior..comments ?? :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts