Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda Pilot may get hybrids....

http://www.boston.com/cars/news/031903_hondahybrid.html

:cool: 2003 Pilot SS EX-L RES,Fog Lights with Lower Trim,Crossbars for Roof Rails,Half Nose Mask,Rear Splash Guards,Running Boards,Rear Back-Up Sensors,Wheel Locks,Auto Day/Night Mirror,Wood-Grain Trim Panel—All Interior Trim,EX Emblem, VTEC Emblem,Gold Exhaust Finishers,AutoShade Ventvisor,Fender Flare, Signal Mirror, Co-Pilot GPS, Bi-Xenon HID

·
Registered
138 Posts
Thanks for the info haknuman59! I like the idea of a hybrid Pilot. If the gas mileage was significantly better and the cost wasn't that much more than a regular Pilot I might consider a trade when/if a hybrid Pilot comes out. Hopefully Honda would carry over that cool looking instrument display in the hybrid Civic.

If Honda does come out with a hybrid Pilot and/or Oddy I think it would be a big hit w/ consumers. I already see plenty of hybrid Civics on the road.

·
Registered
196 Posts
The best of both worlds!

Our city MPG is disappionting. Sign me up!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Even though my mpg is running at 19.5 or better, my husband has already said that we'll trade for the hybrid when it comes out. (Hopefully it will have NAVI and RES available together by then!) Hubby's dad has the 03 Civic hybrid, and had an Insight a couple of years ago. They're the only non-American cars he's ever owned, and he loves them!!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Fuel Cell

I think I will wait for the fuel cell model.:1:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts