Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So during quarantine, I decided to install fog lights on my base model pilot. I think it came out really well! I went for a $50 eBay kit instead of the $350 OEM one from Honda. Installed them in about three hours, and replaced the H11’s with LED’s. The hardest part was finding a power source for the third party switch. The ebay kit came with no instructions. Everything else went super smooth. I used these instructions on how to remove the button and put in the fog lights: Fog Light Kit
It’s the same site that offers the OEM fog lights. If you choose to go this route, it will be a lot simpler since every step is outlined in detail.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Timely... I found a cracked lens in one of my originals.

Also looking at Morimoto projectors for 3x the $$$ for a pair.

·
Registered
2019 Pilot EXL AWD
93 Posts
Try Diode Dynamics. It is made in USA and case was design for rugged use so no more lens to break. I installed the foglight on my 2019 Pilot. they have one for the 2012-2015 model

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
So during quarantine, I decided to install fog lights on my base model pilot. I think it came out really well! I went for a $50 eBay kit instead of the $350 OEM one from Honda. Installed them in about three hours, and replaced the H11’s with LED’s. The hardest part was finding a power source for the third party switch. The ebay kit came with no instructions. Everything else went super smooth. I used these instructions on how to remove the button and put in the fog lights: Fog Light Kit
It’s the same site that offers the OEM fog lights. If you choose to go this route, it will be a lot simpler since every step is outlined in detail. View attachment 139301
See now when you are bored you can do the other one thats behind it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts