Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on purchasing a Pilot or an Odyssey within the next few months. I'm most likely going to be getting the Odyssey. From what I've read, the colors for the 2003 Odyssey are the same as for the Pilot.
Right now I'm trying to decide what color to get, and I'm looking for help on making the decision. I've narrowed my choices down to sage brush pearl and evergreen pearl. Has anyone seen these colors? If so, could you describe them and how they differ? Better yet, if anyone has pictures of a Pilot in either of these colors, could you post them here or in the Gallery section of this message board? I did see that there are some pictures of an evergreen Pilot. It looks much different than I would expect for an evergreen color. Thanks for any help you can give me!!

Ben

·
Registered
152 Posts
You might want to checkout the ody forum...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ben:
Search this site for discussions and pics on color. Pilot colors are not same as Ody. In particular, Emerald Green Pearl (EGP) is not same as Ody. This has been reported by EGP owners like medphreak, and others.

I have seen the Ody Green, Pilot EGP, and have the brochures for both and the Civic. All the brochure samples look alike, but the Ody is darkest and Pilot lightest and with a lot of blue. Ody is more like "dark green", and Pilot like "spruce green".

Better yet, see one in person.

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
Check with a Tim, but

Check this with Tim, but I think all the colors by one name are the same, at least for the same year.
Colors can look very different depending on lighting and suroundings, as well as even the size shape and amount/color of the winows of the vehicle.
I did verify that Havasu Blue is the same on the Pilot, Odyssey, and MDX.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to everyone for your responses so far! I think the differences in color between the Odyssey and the Pilot right now are because the current Ody is a 2002 model and the Pilot is a 2003 model.

From what I've read and been told, the colors for the 2003 Ody are changing from 2002. The 2003 Ody colors should be the same as the 2003 Pilot colors. Again, this is just my understanding from what I've read about the 2003 Ody.

I'm posting here instead of the Ody forum because the 2003 Ody's are not available yet, hence nowhere for me to see the new colors on the Ody. Thanks again for all the info!

Ben

1 - 5 of 5 Posts