Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's a diagnostic screen that I was shown by the dealership to help diagnose the issue that was tough to recreate. Honda is aware of the issues, but is unwilling to fix it. There are YouTube videos, forums, reviews, etc, all discussing this issue, and on multiple models. This week the "No Audio Connection" happened without it overheating and my camera is starting to go out.

·
Registered
61 Posts
It's a diagnostic screen that I was shown by the dealership to help diagnose the issue that was tough to recreate. Honda is aware of the issues, but is unwilling to fix it. There are YouTube videos, forums, reviews, etc, all discussing this issue, and on multiple models. This week the "No Audio Connection" happened without it overheating and my camera is starting to go out.
Man am I glad I bought the extended warranty.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Man am I glad I bought the extended warranty.
Having the extended warranty doesn't give you an automatic pass.

Honda and their dealers will sometimes do their best not to honor it based on some flawed diagnosis or divert the blame to some other non-covered issue. You're pretty much at their mercy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,
New here, new to Pilots also. I got a new one a few months ago for work and recently have been experiencing the same issues-cracking/popping, no audio, etc...
I’m glad I found this but unfortunately doesn’t seem like there’s much resolve, yet. I can’t really correlate much to outdoor temperature, it did not do it when it was very cold in winter months, but has started more regularly with outdoor temps in the mid 60s recently.
I have a background in pro audio and can’t help but start to try and troubleshoot...
Is this only happening to everyone consistently while using Bluetooth as the source? Doesn’t matter iPhone or Android and NOT when the phone is plugged in to use Apple CarPlay or AndroidAuto.
So far, that is my case. I am going to try and disconnect Bluetooth and plug in my phone via USB and see if it starts.
Maybe there is an issue with the level of the Bluetooth input to the amplifier..
Thanks

·
Registered
235 Posts
Well I got my car back yesterday after being at Honda for another week. Received another harness, new connectors, and a new backup camera. This is the pics as soon as I drove for a half hour and put it into park to get my mail...this happens every day when it's over 80°.
And they haven’t replaced the amplifier?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone,
I am having the exact same issues. I bought my 2019 Honda Pilot Touring Fwd brand new in 2019. I have taken my pilot in twice. The first time the amplifier was replaced. The second time which was just a month ago, the amplifier and the MOST bus connectors were all replaced. Well... just yesterday the "no audio connection" display came on again! I am so frustrated. I call the dealership today and they want me to bring it in, what else can they possiblly do to to fix my pilot now!! I believe the issue will still persist and we all have defective cars and Honda does not want to do anything about it. Feeling so disappointed in Honda.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts