Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Piloteers,

My next Honda accessory upgrade is the roof rail. I'm a bit undecided about which color rail to buy. The two options are black or chrome. Can anyone shared their opinion on which color blends well with modern steel?

Thank you all in advance,

CR.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hello Piloteers,

My next Honda accessory upgrade is the roof rail. I'm a bit undecided about which color rail to buy. The two options are black or chrome. Can anyone shared their opinion on which color blends well with modern steel?

Thank you all in advance,

CR.
You can compare from the built your own on Honda website. You can view the EX-L and the Elite trim that has them. It’s a personal choice. I like the black one.

Or

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have a Modern Steel touring that has the silver colored factory roof rails (stock) with the black OEM cross-rails (optional). I think it looks awesome. I wouldn't have wanted the chrome ones.

As a side note, why they include the roof rails but NOT the cross rails is baffling to me. Either it has a roof rack or it doesn't. Half a rack included is useless and dumb.

Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a Modern Steel touring that has the silver colored factory roof rails (stock) with the black OEM cross-rails (optional). I think it looks awesome. I wouldn't have wanted the chrome ones.

As a side note, why they include the roof rails but NOT the cross rails is baffling to me. Either it has a roof rack or it doesn't. Half a rack included is useless and dumb.

Cheers

Thank you for your suggestion. I was wrong about the colors. The two options are silver and black.

or

Honda Roof Rails - Gloss Black (Pilot)
Part# 08L02-TG7-100A
Review this product

Honda Roof Rails - Gloss Black (Pilot) 08L02-TG7-100A

·
Registered
137 Posts
If you are talking the roof rails (not the cross rails) then IMO I'd only put the black ones on the black edition. All others I'd personally go silver. But that's me, and this is totally personal preference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts