Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Glorificatus Oleum Mutante
12,373 Posts
I'm not aware of any recall. I know of 2 Technical Service Bulletins (TSB) on our vehicles. One for transmission judder on 6-speed versions and another for free fuel injector replacement.
To check for recalls, you can enter your VIN on the Honda owners website.

Reactions: aggrex

·
Registered
525 Posts
Its not a recall. It is the MULTI-MODEL V6 FUEL INJECTOR WARRANTY EXTENSION notice.

·
Registered
2017 Honda Pilot Touring
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what I'm thinking that they are just trying to get me come. Because I didnt go back for service on that dealership after they put a noname oil filter. There's no recall for my vin # when I entered it.

·
Registered
285 Posts
The ad uses fear of a safety issue to motivate unsuspecting owners to call the dealer where a salesman disquised as a service representative will try to convince the owner to bring their car in for service. Because of this ad, I would never set foot in that dealership much less let them touch my vehicle. I’m sure the link to the NHTSA web site is there to avoid legal issues such as the ad campaign that resulted in a FTC lawsuit a few years ago.

·
Registered
Glorificatus Oleum Mutante
12,373 Posts
The ad uses fear of a safety issue to motivate unsuspecting owners to call the dealer where a salesman disquised as a service representative will try to convince the owner to bring their car in for service. Because of this ad, I would never set foot in that dealership much less let them touch my vehicle. I’m sure the link to the NHTSA web site is there to avoid legal issues such as the ad campaign that resulted in a FTC lawsuit a few years ago.
Another low for dealerships.
I wouldn't buy a car from them either.

Reactions: Smarkle3
1 - 8 of 8 Posts