Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time ever posting anything but thought some could use this. There is a hole in the e brake that is perfect for mounting your controller. All you need is a 7/8inch spacer with 1/4 hole in it and a 1/4 bolt with nut. My model is a p2 tekonsha. With the supplied bracket mounted upside down with a few mods to oversize the mounting holes it was easy.
Ps. The electrical connection for the controller was way up under the dash and was fairly tough to connect.

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks for this mount idea. I mounted a Prodigy P3 in the same way using a bunch of spacers from the "extra stuff" drawer in the garage. Sturdy mount, nice and stealth but I can still see the screen and reach the manual brake if needed.

Thanks!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey guys,

I know this is an older thread, but I just saw this video, and I must say I don't hate where they put it:

It's in the little area where you drop your cell phone, right in front of the shifter.

Decisions decisions! lol

Anybody have any other mounting areas ? Ordering my P3 today.

·
Registered
5 Posts
RickDunn I'm thinking of installing as you did. The vid link does not work anymore. Did you install it in front of the shifter? Looks like the cable would just make it. Did you pull the lower dash panel off?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts