Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to share with you guys my experience working with my Honda Pilot 2012.
One day all these alarms light on my Honda Pilot 2012, Check Engine Light, VSA Alarm,VTM Alarm plus Misfire Cylinder 3 & ECM Failure 83-11 after running my OBD2 scanner.
I picked first the obvious one which is the misfire on my cylinder 2, i could hear the sound on my muffler is not the usual & i can smell some gas out of it. My two suspect is the sparkplug and/or the ignition coil.
I replaced first the ignition coil, observed my vehicle, misfire got fixed. Then i clear the codes, luckily all the remaning alarms cleared & didnt cameback.
This somehow made me realize when you have bad ignition coil can produce this all kinds of crazy alarms, i just went with the basic first, then it solved everything, and i didnt spent too much money fixing it.
Just sharing this to you guys so you can maybe use it. God bless.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just want to share with you guys my experience working with my Honda Pilot 2012.
One day all these alarms light on my Honda Pilot 2012, Check Engine Light, VSA Alarm,VTM Alarm plus Misfire Cylinder 3 & ECM Failure 83-11 after running my OBD2 scanner.
I picked first the obvious one which is the misfire on my cylinder 2, i could hear the sound on my muffler is not the usual & i can smell some gas out of it. My two suspect is the sparkplug and/or the ignition coil.
I replaced first the ignition coil, observed my vehicle, misfire got fixed. Then i clear the codes, luckily all the remaning alarms cleared & didnt cameback.
This somehow made me realize when you have bad ignition coil can produce this all kinds of crazy alarms, i just went with the basic first, then it solved everything, and i didnt spent too much money fixing it.
Just sharing this to you guys so you can maybe use it. God bless.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts