Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
The link you provided tries to connect me to Dropbox through your Dropbox login. I found out that you can bypass that way of getting in to Dropbox by logging in through Google, but since you created the Dropbox file, it is telling me that you will have to allow other folks permission to view it. I sent you a request, and you may get others, so you might want to check to see if there is any way you can make the file public. I didn't have a Dropbox account until now, but I had thought about getting one. Maybe there is a workaround that will allow all to view?

We appreciate you help with this. :smile:

·
Registered
750 Posts
I tried to make it public, but I really don't know what I'm doing on there. I'll just approve anyone that want's access to it, or maybe one of the more savvy guys on here can post it up another way.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I tried to make it public, but I really don't know what I'm doing on there. I'll just approve anyone that want's access to it, or maybe one of the more savvy guys on here can post it up another way.
Not being all that familiar with Dropbox, I can't offer much help on how to make the file public. There may be a way to do it, but I'm sure you will have (at a minimum) join Dropbox to view it.

Thanks CG07 for all your help. It's folks like you that make this a great forum to get info on our Pilots. :29:

·
Registered
750 Posts
I added a zipped file to the dropbox that has a bunch of other stuff, TSB's, Body Repair Manual, Owners Manual, installation instructions for accessories.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All - New Pilot owner here (2011 Honda Pilot EX-L). Would someone please confirm that this 09-10 manual would be applicable to 2011 as well? That would be my assumption, just want make sure... Gearing up to do the timing belt & valve adjustment and want to make sure I've got all my ducks in a row. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
If anyone's interested, I have the 2009~2010 Honda Pilot Shop manual. There's the original I cadged, and I noticed it would not allow me to "print" pdf excerpts, so I made a copy with suffix "unlocked". The original has a decent bookmark menu, the "unlocked" version does not.

Anyway, depending on your needs, you may want one or the other, or both. Doesn't hurt to get both. File sizes around 80 megabytes for the original, and 120 for the unlocked copy.

If interested, private message me, I'll respond with the link. :)

41 - 60 of 77 Posts