·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes

**:)
I have some manuals in better resolution: about audio, sits, etc. Anyone needs?
2RussChicago Незачто:)
I need to fix 2011 Pilot Touring RES. Will take in DVD and will show eject even no DVD inside. Pressing eject button does nothing at all; no gear sound.

·
Registered
5 Posts
**:)
I have some manuals in better resolution: about audio, sits, etc. Anyone needs?
2RussChicago Незачто:)
Yes please. I have 2011 Touring and every time I start the car the RES DVD power light LED will turn on as well as the rear power LED. The overhead foldable screen will display MECH error. I need to find out how to fix it as summer is just around the corner my child is eager to watch his DVD on a long trip.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Fellow Piloted Vadimmm, Unfortunately the service manual has several parts grayed out. If I recall some fellow Piloteer had provided both parts 1 and II. But I seem unable to find it in this forum.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Fellow Piloteers, I was able to find and purchase on ebay 2012 Honda Pilot Shop Service Repair Manual vol 1 & II with CD Engine Drivetrain Wiring OEM for $35.00 plus shipping. Although my pilot is a 2013 it will do just fine. Previously I was using 09-2011 PDF printouts for some of the mod I did. Should receive it this Friday.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Million thanks for this, it really helped alot

·
Registered
18 Posts
mediafire dotcom /file/s74bq85h12x49i4/09-10_Honda_Pilot_Service_Manual.pdf
That link doesn't work for me, takes me back to another search???

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have it on my hard drive, but it's too big to upload here or email. I'll see if I can figure out the dropbox thing
If you can, it will be much appreciated. :wink:

·
Registered
18 Posts
file not found, link not working... anyone else have it? or is there a new link???

21 - 40 of 79 Posts