Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please I need help with my pilot car 2003/model, the back tires seem to be going inside.

What's the solution.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,255 Posts
^^^^ What he said. Did the same myself a while back. Just initially and regularly grease the adjustment lest they become unadjustable due to rust. Ask me how I know.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I will third what has already been said. I replaced both rear upper around 150,000 miles. I changed them myself right before I took it to the tire shop for new tires and an alignment. I have about 140,000 more mile on the Pilot since installing the adjustable upper arms on the rear and have had no more problems. It is one of those things I would recommend everyone do when they get some miles on their pilot. It eliminated my finny tire wear problems and my tires wear evenly between tire replacements.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Seems the OP has been banned but for this thread the negative camber could have been as a result of a road hazard or collision which could have damaged some rear suspension components.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,255 Posts
Seems the OP has been banned but for this thread the negative camber could have been as a result of a road hazard or collision which could have damaged some rear suspension components.
Nigerian flag. Honda doesn't sell Pilots in Nigeria, but if you help the OP with his negative camber and provide him with your banking information, he'll reward you with a negative balance in your account. :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts