Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I noticed that as well.
My preference would be a 2012-15 instead of the 2006-08.
I think I'm hearing Rocky say that with his SUPER MODERATOR powers he will make it happen!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
All four!

Let's be inclusive. ✨
Heck I have no issue with them showing the facelifts for each generation as well! Let's get wild!

·
Registered
566 Posts
All four!
Let's be inclusive. ✨
There are only 3 generations of Pilots. ;) Why on earth does this site beak up the second gen?

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
There are only 3 generations of Pilots. ;) Why on earth does this site beak up the second gen?
The 2006-2008 was a refresh of the 1st generation. I'll assume the 1st gen split was done back then in an earlier iteration of this forum, but not continued for the 2nd and 3rd gens. As well, those refreshes were arguably less dramatic.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Admins: Please update the banner to include the picture below. This is not my picture but a stock picture of a 2nd gen Pilot that is not light silver or black like the 1st and 3rd gens you already have. My suggestion is to replace the picture on the LEFT side of the banner as that is the refreshed 1st gen, or gen 1.5.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
My suggestion is to replace the picture on the right side of the banner as that is the refreshed 1st gen, or gen 1.5.
The other right, actually. :p

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
The other right, actually. :p
Ah crap, this is what happens when you rush!

Original post corrected, but the LEFT, not the right is the gen 1.5 that should be removed.

·
Administrator
583 Posts
While I appreciate the inclusivity aspect, we're going to maintain the banner for the time being. We'll let you know if/when we intend to make any updates here. :)

-Gerrit

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
While I appreciate the inclusivity aspect, we're going to maintain the banner for the time being. We'll let you know if/when we intend to make any updates here. :)

-Gerrit
Gerrit - The banner is not representative of the Pilot. You are basically missing out on 7 model years (09-15) worth of vehicles, or more than any other generation of the PIlot. I get that you are not enthusiasts and that running the website is your job, not your hobby but the banner is not accurate and makes the forum look unprofessional. It may not matter for Pilots but for some vehicles where I've had a choice of forum the appearance and whether the forum looked like it was up-to-date with the vehicle matters.

I am humbly requesting that you reconsider your edict.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts