Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is the passport only listed as the banner ..are we changing to hondapassport.org ?

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yah the grill threw me off

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
@Tahoefever

That is our launch banner for the community, we are working on additional options to give users the ability to customize their banners on the site in the near future.

Jeff M
Include a 1st generation (2003 to 2008)! 😎

In fact, why not both the original 2003-2005 and the distinctive 2006-2008 refresh! :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
I think there is room on that banner to represent ALL the Pilot generations on a single wide-screen shot. At the risk of raising some hell I think the first generation has a unique and less generic appearance on the road.....LOL

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
I've been asking for years to include a picture of the first generation. In fact, you're right; there's no reason all generations shouldn't be shown.

So far? Crickets.

·
Administrator
582 Posts
That's an interesting idea, sourcing these shots may be challenging. Unless y'all have shot's you'd like to share yourselves. You'd have to be comfortable with us including it up there, and we'd prefer not to have any personal stuff in there (no license plates, or people mostly).

If there's a shot you're proud of, let us see, and we can try to include it in any update we may throw together... Please also keep the images high res and a front/side views.
By submitting your photos you agree to have Piloteers.org have full authority to use the photos in a creative way.

Thanks
-Gerrit

·
Registered
116 Posts
By submitting your photos you agree to have Piloteers.org have full authority to use the photos in a creative way.
On another forum they post members vehicles quarterly. Not sure of the work involved for admin but it would be a neat gesture for the members.

·
Administrator
582 Posts
On another forum they post members vehicles quarterly. Not sure of the work involved for admin but it would be a neat gesture for the members.
I do not believe we will be able to do this quarterly but I will request additional generations of the pilot to be updated on the banner.

If you guys submit your image images in this thread we can work to try and work them into proof for you guys. Note you must own and have the right to share the image.

Jeff M

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
You're welcome to use any of the pictures I've posted, including from my "showcase."

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Thanks for pics for all us OGs*.

Original Generation

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Shhh, I was going to say that, but I was waiting for a 2nd genner to notice. :whistle:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Shhh, I was going to say that, but I was waiting for a 2nd genner to notice. :whistle:
I'm happy the original Pilot is represented on the banner as there is no mistaking it as just another cute CUV. IMO just like the movies the sequels can't touch the original.

·
Super Moderator
15,271 Posts
Close, but no cigar.
The Pilot on the right is a first generation 2003-2005 and the Pilot on the left is a face-lifted first generation 2006-2008.
The second generation 2009-2015 is missing.
I noticed that as well.
My preference would be a 2012-15 instead of the 2006-08.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts