Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been trying to log into the Honda Owner's site to add some maintenance records. I keep getting Bad Request-Request Too Long if I can even get the site to accept my 2019 Pilot to look up the records. I am trying to connect using Chrome and have tried two different internet connections on different modems. I can't even send a message to Honda from the website since it doesn't connect.

I just tried using Edge also and same results of Bad Request-Request Too Long

Registered
Maybe they think there is no way one individual could do that much maintenance on a 2019 Pilot. 馃お
Maybe try again later. Never know, the cat may be laying on the keyboard causing a glitch, or just could be the same technology in our 3rd gen Pilots. 馃ぃ

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe they think there is no way one individual could do that much maintenance on a 2019 Pilot. 馃お
Maybe try again later. Never know, the cat may be laying on the keyboard causing a glitch, or just could be the same technology in our 3rd gen Pilots. 馃ぃ
I am more inclined to believe it's the same technology as used in the 3rd Generation Pilots and the Garmin Navigation system.

They may have to increase their storage capacity to accommodate my 5000 mile oil and filter changes, tire rotations at 7500 miles, transmission fluid every 25000 miles, brake fluid exchange at their 3 year recommended intervals (by build date, not by time owned), rear differential every 15000 miles after the first one at 7500 miles I think it was, and other maintenance called for.

No wonder Hondas are supposed to go forever, LOL!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Nail Grease

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was able to get into my maintenance records on the Honda Owner's site tonight. Must have been a glitch which I have seen before on that site.

Reactions: Nail Grease
1 - 4 of 4 Posts