Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To Ny and North jersey members, I've received a few e-mails from these guys like this,they also claim all accessories would be at their actual cost and they would show invoices, I don't know about that but if any one is interested here is the info!
Pre- sage pilot
Gene M

If you no longer wish to receive information regarding promotions and specials FROM Honda of Nanuet,
please reply to this message with the word "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.

Please do not remove your Customer Number[48688053] from the subject line when you reply to this email.

All,

Got a few Pilots either here or incoming within the month that are unassigned. Have Sage LX in stock and a White LX on the way. Have a sage and white EX both on the way. And an evergreen EX-L RES(DVD) in stock and available for immediate delivery. Also for those who know...have 1 blue element on the way too for Dec. Orders for different Pilots and/or colors will be taken for a January delivery. Same $350 off MSRP whether I have it here or incoming. No hidden fees, no games or gimmicks...just business as I'm sure you all know my motto by now. Thanks for all your time. I just ask that if you have already purchased or are no longer interested please reply to this email with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. It will allow me to update my records. Hope to talk to you all soon, let me know what's going on out there!!!

PS. If I'm not at my desk...PLEASE leave a voice mail. I check it all day and I hate to miss the phone. Thanks guys and girls.

Michael Britt
Internet Sales
Honda of Nanuet
10 Rte 304
Nanuet NY 10954
(845)623-1200 ext 250
[email protected]

:eek: :eek: :2: :2: :) :5:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Honda of Nanuet

I bought my EX-L from Honda of Nanuet back in June. I found them to be honest, with no games, and easy to deal with. It's interesting that I paid MSRP and now they are offering Pilots for $350 off MSRP.

Evergreen

·
Registered
64 Posts
Re: Honda of Nanuet

Evergreen said:
I bought my EX-L from Honda of Nanuet back in June. I found them to be honest, with no games, and easy to deal with. It's interesting that I paid MSRP and now they are offering Pilots for $350 off MSRP.

Evergreen
Like any commodity, prices can and do fluctuate.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Like any commodity, prices can and do fluctuate.
Sure, especially since Nanuet Honda apparently have some items in stock, which was not the case in June. As is often the case in life, timing is everything.

BTW, Jerry, thanks for participating in HONDA-PILOT.ORG. I find your insights very interesting and they also provide a lot of good information to the members.

Keep on Postin!

Evergreen

·
Registered
64 Posts
Evergreen said:

Sure, especially since Nanuet Honda apparently have some items in stock, which was not the case in June. As is often the case in life, timing is everything.

BTW, Jerry, thanks for participating in HONDA-PILOT.ORG. I find your insights very interesting and they also provide a lot of good information to the members.

Keep on Postin!

Evergreen
Thanks I will

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yep, this is where I bought mine in September for $350 off MSRP. It was relatively painless, although their "cost" on accessories was much higher than you can find on the web. In fact I went there with a list of accessories and prices printed from various web sites and my salesman made a copy and claimed he would share them with future customers.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Nanuet Accessories

although their "cost" on accessories was much higher than you can find on the web
RTC27, You are right about the cost of accessories at Honda of Nanuet. I remember them being quite high. Luckily Tim was able to ship me my rear mud flaps and my cargo cover at much better prices.

Evergreen

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re:honda of Nanuet(NY)

Anyone interested see earlier post,they have a sage ex-l w/res
available at $350 off list on first come basis

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re; Sussex Honda((NY/NJ)If anyone's interested )

You are receiving this e-mail because you have expressed interest in a 2003 Honda Pilot.
Today at Sussex Honda we had a very rare occurrence. A new 2003 Honda Pilot EX cloth in Evergreen Pearl came in to our dealership available for immediate sale!
If you are interested in a Pilot, but have hesitated because of the extensive wait until February or March this is your chance to get your Pilot NOW! Please act quickly as this Pilot is sure not to last long!
Sincerely,
Dennis Maiuri
Internet Sales Consultant, Sussex Honda
[email protected]
973-579-3500 x 217

1 - 9 of 9 Posts