Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.hondanews.com/Forms/honda/pilot/*ws4d-db-query-Show.ws4d?*ws4d-db-query-Show***004578***-wieck_media***-***honda(directory)pilot(directory)***.ws4d?honda/pilot/results(r)_text.html

Here are the official 2004 prices from the Honda web site:

Model
Transmission
MSRP
EPA City/Hwy.

Pilot LX
5-Speed Automatic
$27,100
17/22

Pilot EX
5-Speed Automatic
$29,470
17/22

Pilot EX (Leather)
5-Speed Automatic
$30,870
17/22

Pilot EX (Leather and Rear Entertainment System)
5-Speed Automatic
$32,370
17/22

Pilot EX (Leather and Navigation System)
5-Speed Automatic
$32,870
17/22

Destination and Handling Charge is $460 per vehicle.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Edmunds shows MSRP at $32,980 for the EX-L with nav. Has Honda dropped prices, or does Edmunds factor in the handling/destination charges?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Check this out! Body colored door handles!!!

From the Honda Web site:

"All rear roofline spoilers are black. All rocker panels are black. Door handles and washer nozzles are body-colored on EX, black on LX."

:eek: :D

But WAIT! The page says 2003 Pilot! Now I'm really confused!

·
Registered
602 Posts
My door handles and washer nozzles are body colored on my 2003 Pilot!:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
991 Posts
a2Pilot said:
Check this out! Body colored door handles!!!

From the Honda Web site:

"All rear roofline spoilers are black. All rocker panels are black. Door handles and washer nozzles are body-colored on EX, black on LX."

:eek: :D

But WAIT! The page says 2003 Pilot! Now I'm really confused!
Where about's on the web page does it show this info?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Kinda like the 6 disk in-dash CD changer. I've still got my original brochure with that listed as standard...........:rolleyes:

·
Registered
84 Posts
a2Pilot said:
Kinda like the 6 disk in-dash CD changer. I've still got my original brochure with that listed as standard...........:rolleyes:
I'm confused. :8:

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
guitarman said:
My door handles and washer nozzles are body colored on my 2003 Pilot!:D :D :D :D
That's the same thing I was thinking.:2:

·
Registered
964 Posts
guitarman said:
Ahhhh! You got me on that one. I had to go out and check my Pilot. Once I saw that they were black I realized that you and tim.s both have Nighthawk Black Pilots:3:

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
smurray said:
Ahhhh! You got me on that one. I had to go out and check my Pilot. Once I saw that they were black I realized that you and tim.s both have Nighthawk Black Pilots:3:
Yes, you both have the color that come with a extra the ES/DV "feature". (Enhanced Scratch and Ding Visibility)

·
Registered
7 Posts
<< Edmunds shows MSRP at $32,980 for the EX-L with nav. Has Honda dropped prices, or does Edmunds factor in the handling/destination charges?>>

I think $32,870 is before destination fee so it went up about $350 for EX-L with NAV. The dealer left me a message tonight telling me the changes and that the price went up a little.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
vkarcher said:

I'm confused. :8:
In the beginning.......Honda listed an in-dash six disk changer as standard on EX and up. It never happened, the later sales brochures dropped the information.:D

·
Registered
602 Posts
N_Jay said:

Yes, you both have the color that come with a extra the ES/DV "feature". (Enhanced Scratch and Ding Visibility)
I don't know about that. I've heard that the bumpers and body side moldings are black underneath the paint. So I suppose that bumper and door molding dings won't be as noticable with the black Pilot. Swirl marks are another story however.:3:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts