Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2019 Pilot and during my purchase I opted for the factory “tall floor mats’. I picked up my car today and was really disappointed in the floor mats. They must be 6 inches shorter than the floor mats that Weather Tech offers. They don’t even make it under the gas and break pedals. See the link comparison.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I see what you meant, personally I don’t like stock factory floor mats at all. So all my vehicles are with aftermarket floor mats and also seat covers. I like the perfect fit than those universal fit. Just purchase this floor mat for the 19 pilot and love it

·
Registered
29 Posts
I purchased a full set of black Weathertech floormats and am quite happy with the fit. I also purchased the rear floor protector. They're certainly pricey but they look great and are easy to install or remove.
My only negative is in regards to cleaning the mats...they still seem to retain some scuffing and discoloration after using awhile...so they never get completely clean...I've got 7k miles in them now and for the most part are very satisfied.

·
Banned
379 Posts
I just bought Maxliners for my 2019 and they seem ok. They fit in perfect and look good. A bit cheaper than Weathertech too. I'll see how they do

·
Registered
3 Posts
I see what you meant, personally I don’t like stock factory floor mats at all. So all my vehicles are with aftermarket floor mats and also seat covers. I like the perfect fit than those universal fit. Just purchase this floor mat for the 19 pilot and love it View attachment 132605 View attachment 132606
I see what you meant, personally I don’t like stock factory floor mats at all. So all my vehicles are with aftermarket floor mats and also seat covers. I like the perfect fit than those universal fit. Just purchase this floor mat for the 19 pilot and love it View attachment 132605 View attachment 132606
Where did you buy these from?

·
Banned
379 Posts
Sweet looking mats, but look like a lot of work to keep clean. They're gonna need a lot of maintenance. I'll stick with the molded Maxliners. Easy clean. Those look nice though. I have black interior and those would look cool.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I have WeatherTech mats in my 17 EX. They are OK. Somewhat uncomfortable on bare feet and as previously mentioned, they are hard to get and keep clean. Expensive too. They do fit well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got the smartliners (direct from maxliner site) because others had said the weather tech don't fit as well for coverage in the dead pedal area of the drivers side. So far I like the max liners and they fit well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I bought a set of Weather Mat for my 17 just in time for snow season kick in. BOY! Was I happy I did! anyway, fast forward to this summer, I remove the taps to do some cleaning, not a spot under the weather mat needs clean. that's how good the weather mat is.

in short, get that, and get that during summer time, so it's soft up and ready for Winter snow season (I am in Michigan, I just assumed the rest of the world also have a snow season.... LOL)

you can go search it up in Amazon or it's online store, it'll find the exact one for you after you enter your car model.

hth

1 - 16 of 16 Posts