Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They called to inquire about my radio problems. I was a bit confused as the radio is not one of things I have complained about! I said I didn't have a radio problem. He said my name and inquired again about the problems with getting stations. I said, "It isn't me." Then he was confused. So, does anyone have radio problems? Is this a problem that is just beginning to surface? The call was from American Honda, not a dealer.

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
my3kids said:
They called to inquire about my radio problems. I was a bit confused as the radio is not one of things I have complained about! I said I didn't have a radio problem. He said my name and inquired again about the problems with getting stations. I said, "It isn't me." Then he was confused. So, does anyone have radio problems? Is this a problem that is just beginning to surface? The call was from American Honda, not a dealer.
Did you ever call Honda or note a problem on a Honda survey?

If all you complaints have been to the dealer, they probably mixed stuff up when they reported it to Honda.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, never any mention of the radio. I've had to deal with American Honda on some of the other issues, but never a radio discussion with a dealer or the company.

I just wondered if there is an issue many are experiencing.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
You should have told him about your gas mileage problems and the possible link to the idle learn procedure.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah...he heard about the mileage problem!! I'm guessing he was sorry he asked what sorts of problems I had if didn't have a radio issue!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Hey! have him call me!

I have the radio problem...guess I'm not alone!

·
Registered
85 Posts
What radio problems? Have these issues been fixed on the '04s?

5 days and counting til mine's here.............

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Here's a link to the radio thead:

RADIO THREAD

Not sure if '04's have been fixed, but not too many of us even have the problem at all. Don't worry :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts