Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are other long threads out there regarding the Honda Floormats, but my shipment came in from Tim, and I figured I would post the pics to help answer any lingering questions out there.

The floormats are consistent in design and pattern with the rear cargo tray. Although, in comparison, the all weather floormats are thicker and of a heavier quality than the cargo tray. The rear cargo tray feels thin and somewhat flimsy, almost like plastic rather than rubber. The floor mats are designed to replace the factory floor mats, have barbed bottoms for grip, and holes to fasten to the hooks in the passenger and driver's side foot wells. The shape and pattern of the All Weather mats are cut exactly the same shape as the factory fabric floor mats. The fit is exact and integrates very well into the interior ... does not give the impression of cheap Wal Mart type plastic or rubber floor mats.

The only issue that I was a little dissapointed about was that the all weather mats do not have higher sidewalls. Meaning, that if water was spilled or snow from boots melt there aren't any sidewalls to contain fluids. Well, also the driver's floor mat, I thought would be longer and offer greater protection than the factory ones, but it is cut exactly the same.

Hope this information helps. Here are the pics ....

PrG

Attachments

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Driver's Side Floor Mat

Attachments

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Passenger Side Floor Mat

Attachments

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2nd Row Floor Mats

Attachments

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Installed over the factory floor mats. Note, you can not hook into the little hook on the floor without first removing the fabric floor mats.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Installed correctly and hooked in.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Driver's side ... Note the lack of extra protection up top ....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Driver's side double hooks and loops ... just like the factory ...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2nd Row Seating Floor Mats

Attachments

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh and I can't forget the Spetember Special, FREE Wheel Locks ...

Tim ... you're the best !!!!

:29:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Overall, I'm satisfied with the product. Between the red dirt, the rain, and sand here in Hawaii ... my brand new factory floor mats already look a year old, even with fabric guard tratment. So, I'll steam clean the fabric ones, hang them up to dry and keep them for later use. For now it's too the beach, wear you sandals, go barefoot, bring on the sand ... I've got the all weather floor mats now ...

PrG

:cool:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Those mats do look good PrG.

I might have to contact Tim about a set.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts