Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
2016 EX-L with Sensing purchased October of 2015.

Just under 38,000 miles.

No issues nor any problems. Just routine maintenance as dictated by the maintenance minder.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Looks like we got us a horse race. r1lee was a little late out of the gate, but he's coming on strong.

52.5k miles. 2016 Touring AWD, purchased June 2015. Replaced a 2012 Pilot Touring AWD which had about 87k mostly trouble-free miles.

Dunno about anyone else, but my current transmission is relatively low mileage...

·
Registered
43 Posts
We had our pilot touring Feb 2016 and it got 20,100 miles on it now. 80-85% highway driving.

we did a 3000 miles trip on it and for 1 yr and 2 month car thats pretty high. It should go back to average annual mileage as soon the new accord comes out!

zero issue so far/ 3 oil changes from Honda. wiper blades might need a replacement soon.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Looks like we got us a horse race. r1lee was a little late out of the gate, but he's coming on strong.

52.5k miles. 2016 Touring AWD, purchased June 2015. Replaced a 2012 Pilot Touring AWD which had about 87k mostly trouble-free miles.

Dunno about anyone else, but my current transmission is relatively low mileage...

Haha, I've got you in my sites. Not seeing myself do much driving for vacations in the next while. All flying for now.
Congrats on the lead, pilot is amazing for vacationing in.

·
Registered
1 Posts
All - closing in on 90,000 miles on our 2016 Pilot Touring purchased new in August 2015. Car has been dealer maintained with all scheduled maintained and except for some engine warranty work at 60M and what I consider excessive tire changes (3 sets so far!) has been reliable. Although I purchased the Hondacare 8 year 120M plan, I am concerned about a lot of community members poor experience with the ZF Transmission giving out and am seriously contemplating trading in the vehicle for a newer Pilot while it still has some value. Are there any other 3rd Gen Touring or Elite members that are on their first trans with higher miles?

Thanks and regards

·
Registered
57 Posts
Picked our 16' Elite up in Feb 16'. 70k miles so far. Front struts and passenger window switch replaced under warranty. Glad we bought the extended warranty. 9 speed transmission has been quirky for awhile.

·
Registered
74 Posts
2016 Honda Pilot EX-L, bought used in Oct 2016 with 31,230 miles as off today has 99,120 miles :)

I installed Weather-tech flooring liners and just today self upgraded the head-unit to a 2017 EX-L head-unit with Apple CarPlay (super excited about this long missed feature in 2016) and replaced front and rear break pads for the first time since purchasing the vehicle. I went with OEM pads from local Honda dealer. Total cost for the full set was $139 with tax with a 15% discount on parts thru Costco.

Head-unit install took about 1 hour with help from my 14 year daughter :)

Breaks took about 2 hours only because I don’t have the right tool to push the pistons back. But I was very impressed with the break pads I removed. After 99,120 miles the pads still had, in my opinion, decent volume left on them. I could have probably lasted them thru this winter but since I had the wheel out and parts at hand I decided to replace them anyways.

Looking forward to the next 100k without thinking about replacing the pads.........

1 - 15 of 15 Posts