Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Honda Pilot speed buzzer rings at 115 Km/hr. Dealer told me that they can’t adjust or disable it. Any clue gentlemen on how to adjust or disable the speed buzzer?

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
uthmanya said:
My Honda Pilot speed buzzer rings at 115 Km/hr. Dealer told me that they can’t adjust or disable it. Any clue gentlemen on how to adjust or disable the speed buzzer?
I suggest you find the little buzzer and take this little tool to it!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Not sure if you were being funny, but it is a sledge hammer. I don't know where the buzzer is as we don't have them installed in N. America. Maybe you can check with the dealer as to its location.

·
Registered
423 Posts
uthmanya said:

Use your head! Unless you have a death wish and a good life insurance to take care of your family, forget about driving that fast.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Re: Re: High Speed Buzzer.

4603pba said:

Use your head! Unless you have a death wish and a good life insurance to take care of your family, forget about driving that fast.
Um, he said 115 KM/HR not MPH . 115 KM's is only approximately 70 MPH

·
Admin Du Jour ®
989 Posts
Someone from either Europe (not autobahn) or the Mid-East asked this question a few months ago. I can't find the post (probably using the wrong keywords) and don't remember whether they were able to track down the buzzer.

Anyone remember who it was and the resolution, if any?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
You memory is correct. I think it was someone in Saudi Arabia who was trying to disable the buzzer. Tried to search using the country name, but nada.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Re: Re: Re: High Speed Buzzer.

FLPilot said:

Um, he said 115 KM/HR not MPH . 115 KM's is only approximately 70 MPH
sorry about that. I guess it was too earlyon Saturday morning for me to see right.
I apoligize for my comments.

·
Admin Du Jour ®
989 Posts
Found it! Thanks for the hint, sfhondapilot -- 'Saudi' was the keyword that popped a reasonable number of posts.

It was Dune Buster and here's the thread but no resolution indicated. uthmanya, maybe you should resurrect that thread or PM Dune Buster to see what happened. Please post the outcome here to let others know.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: High Speed Buzzer.

4603pba said:

sorry about that. I guess it was too earlyon Saturday morning for me to see right.
I apoligize for my comments.

Not to worry 4603pba. Here is something I just posted earlier this morning:

....I was thinking about putting a disclaimer in my signature. Being that I work midnights and am up most of the day I only get a few hours sleep. That is why sometimes the things I say just don't make sense. Also another reason why I must edit my post all the time (you wouldn't understand unless you read that thread), but some of us on here don't make mistakes like that (again from that same thread). So Ted, again I thank you for pointing out the right information. Sometimes you should not jump to conclusions on a board as to if someone was being a smartass :bootyshak because you never know what s/he actually meant when s/he posted it. I know I have made post before joking around and they were taken in a totally different manner than I meant them to be. So let's drink up :7:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts