Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, im new to this forum, but i've been reading every post in these forums for quite some time. I really like the atmosphere of this place and look foward to enjoying myself as well as getting help from those of you whom are very knowledgeable. Im also an active member at ACURAWORLD.com and G35Driver.com. I have recently purchased a SBP pilot EX-L RES and love it.

Upon stumbling upon this section, I realized that even though hondaacuraworld does offer very competetive pricing, a site by the name of www.handaaccessories.com offers even better pricing, without the group buys, and pretty good sevice.

No, im not trying to advertise this site, I simply just want to get you guys in on some good deals.

·
Registered
461 Posts
The prices do appear to be good, when I've looked. BUT handa prices do not include shipping and the other one does. I compared a couple of things and added the handa shipping to the base price. On each, handa was a little higher than hondacuraworld. But, you certainly could check each before buying. I always find shipping charges to be higher than I expected them to be.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Plus Handa is in CA, so if your a CA resident then it's a better deal to go with hondacuraworld because you wont have to pay shipping AND taxes.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I bought a bunch of stuff from Handa the other day and they were OK. The shipping raises the price a bit, and it takes a while to reach the east coast. They sell their wheel locks for $15 dollars if your order is over $200 or if you buy splash guards and cargo tray at the same time. If you've already got wheel locks, the group buys appear to be a better deal. Handa will tell you the shipping cost before you give them your credit card, so it might pay to compare.

I'm waiting for the side steps group buy myself!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
another option

I have also used this place:
http://www.cheaphondaparts.com/

Great service, and at time I ordered, they were offering free shipping. They now are charging $9.95/order, so you will have to check prices before you order.

Just another alternative for those that like to "Shop around"!

:)

·
Registered
82 Posts
hondaacuraworld.com

Don't forget about customer service. Hondacuraworld.com is awesome in this regard. I can't say that others aren't also good, but I have had great luck working with Tim and Shawn.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Amy

I've had the best luck, service and pricing from Amy at hondapartsforyou.com. They'll beat, not match, anybody's price including shipping if you can give them a web address for verification.

·
Registered
483 Posts
some pricing comparisons

VTEC_POWER said:

Upon stumbling upon this section, I realized that even though hondaacuraworld does offer very competetive pricing, a site by the name of www.handaaccessories.com offers even better pricing, without the group buys, and pretty good sevice.

No, im not trying to advertise this site, I simply just want to get you guys in on some good deals.
I just compared the prices on the following items............ all weather mats, cargo tray,mud guard and locks and found the following. Handaaccessories.com was the cheapest at $221.92 including shipping, next was Cheaphondaparts at $234 WITHOUT shipping and finally hondacuraworld.com was at $200 without locks, I could not find locks for the Pilot on their web site. I'm sure they are the same as the CRV but did not look into it since they (hondacuraworld) was already at $200 ($196) I know they would have been over handaacessories price of $221.92. Happy shopping !

·
Registered
28 Posts
Comparative pricing for running boards:

Partscheap.com
Price - $418.80
Shipping - $65.78
$484.58

handa-accessories.com
Price - $394.80
Shipping - $37.82
$432.62

hondapartsforyou.com
Price - $427.70
Shipping - $3.95
$431.65

cheaphondaparts.com
Price - $415.25
Shipping - $9.95
$425.20

Hondacuraworld.com
Group Buy Price - $357.75
Handling - $2.00
$359.75
Assuming it's genuine Honda part, no one's close.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Honda_Pilot said:
Comparative pricing for running boards:
Hondacuraworld.com
Group Buy Price - $357.75
Handling - $2.00
$359.75
Assuming it's genuine Honda part, no one's close.
What are you expecting, a generic brand with an "H" magic markered on the front. ;).

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts