Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All

I'm currently deployed in the gulf, and although I can not drive my Pilot ): Whenever I get near a computer I can keep up with all new in the Pilot world. Honda Pilot.ORG is a very addicting place to say the least. A person could go thru withdrawal's...

Cheers::

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Hello Par55!

How long have you been in the gulf? Latest news of the UN embassy bombing has me praying for all of you. Keep safe, and know that you ALL are appreciated.

How nice to have computers to keep in touch! I was in the air force back in '93 and relied on snail mail letters that all made me cry (and I wasn't even in any kind of war time situation). I can't imagine doing what you do, in that part of the world.

Thank you to you and all of our heros.

Aimee

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been over here for awhile...longer than I would have liked, but hopefully this will be my last trip over here. Computers have been a major improvement from email home to checking what going on with Pilot's.

;)

·
Registered
409 Posts
Thank You!

Hi Friend.....

Thank you for all you are doing...now what can we do for you?

Care package....?

Good to hear from a Pilot owner and hero too...wow.

Don:2:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I remember you, par55! Hope you get to return home soon so you can be with your Pilo....errr...I mean your family :D Take care of yourself now.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thanks Buddy for putting your life on the line. I know it must be difficult being away from your family, friends and pilot. Keep on keeping on and be safe. We're proud of all you soldiers and im proud to be an american. Hope you come home soon.

Regards
PilotCrazy

·
Registered
29 Posts
Par55,

Thank you and all the rest of you who put your life on the line to keep our country safer. I also want to thank all military families for their sacrafice as well.

·
Registered
991 Posts
par55 said:
Hello All

I'm currently deployed in the gulf, and although I can not drive my Pilot ): Whenever I get near a computer I can keep up with all new in the Pilot world. Honda Pilot.ORG is a very addicting place to say the least. A person could go thru withdrawal's...

Cheers::
Take care of yourself over there.. I hope the people there appreciate all the hard work and sacrifice that you are doing to make it a better place to live..

:6:

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
par55: From one former Air Force member to one current Air Force member, here's to you and yours!!! :7:

Hope you come home safe and sound (and soon)...
:4: :17:

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts