Registered
4,203 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Did I miss the special fan fair when reaching 2,000 posts, like in solitaire? I must have missed it.
View attachment 137506
You need to GET A LIFE!!! Internet friends aren't real friends!

Just kidding, congratulations or your big accomplishment, now you can go get yourself some Versace undies as future rag material!

Reactions: plplplpl

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
You need to GET A LIFE!!! Internet friends aren't real friends!
I find it interesting that it is/was looked at as an accomplishment. And why one would make it a goal. Anyway, I found some fireworks for the celebration. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I find it interesting that it is/was looked at as an accomplishment. And why one would make it a goal. Anyway, I found some fireworks for the celebration. Enjoy!

View attachment 137519
15 years ago people were not nearly as into the forums so I guess it was more notable? Now we have people with over 15,000 posts (cough @Rocky ) which makes your "accomplishment" look like Kickin Wing before he sold the "good stuff"...

16 years might just be a new record for zombie thread renewal......

No award though.

Reactions: plplplpl

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
15 years ago people were not nearly as into the forums so I guess it was more notable? Now we have people with over 15,000 posts (cough @Rocky ) which makes your "accomplishment" look like Kickin Wing before he sold the "good stuff"...

View attachment 137524

View attachment 137525

View attachment 137526
So if I did 2k posts in 5 months, I should catch @Rocky in about 3 years. I'm hoping the Lord Jesus will return to save us from this mess before then.
2 Thessalonians 1:6-8

·
Administrator
15,375 Posts
This forum (and the Pilot) was still a novelty, back then, and the 2K posts were made within about 18 months.
Those were also the days before iPhones (or most smartphones) became prevalent - or even existed.
Bet you remember N_jay......

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
I still prefer to post from a 'puter. Who doesn't? There are just some things that are easier to do on a computer. :D

·
Registered
1,929 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
I still prefer to post from a 'puter. Who doesn't? There are just some things that are easier to do on a computer. :D

View attachment 137528
I've got one. We use it for office work. The office chair is not as comfortable as my easy chair, so portable devices win out.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
21 - 40 of 43 Posts