·
Registered
307 Posts
congrats:7:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
jay said:
And the suspense is building over which thread will get the 2,000th post. Congrats, Ziploc!:D
Ta Daaaah!!! Here it is, right on cue! Y'all can stop holding your breaths now!!!

This would have snuck right on by me--thx, robrecht, for noticing the impending big round number. jay, your continuing amazing contributions and those of that masked rascal kemosabe have helped keep me coming back for more. Keep those posts comin, kettlinton and drm1111 ! Thx. honda pilot.org community at large for making this forum such an informative and fun place to hang out!:claphead:

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Ziploc said:

Ta Daaaah!!! Here it is, right on cue! Y'all can stop holding your breaths now!!!

This would have snuck right on by me--thx, robrecht, for noticing the impending big round number. jay, your continuing amazing contributions and those of that masked rascal kemosabe have helped keep me coming back for more. Keep those posts comin, kettlinton and drm1111 ! Thx. honda pilot.org community at large for making this forum such an informative and fun place to hang out!:claphead:
Congrats!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Congrats on your 2,000+ post!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Ziploc, is the rumor that you're buying a round at DC Metro meet #3 true?

Oh wait, I forgot to start that rumor didn't I? Well, consider it started! :D

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
congrats.... (sorry about the orioles though!!)

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Hey!

You beat me by a mile!
Congrats, Ziploc!

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Did I miss the special fan fair when reaching 2,000 posts, like in solitaire? I must have missed it.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Rumor has it that the mods considered all of you Mobile 1 posts as one long post so by their count you only have 1,693 official posts. 😄 😄 :ROFLMAO: 😆
Ah ok, thats why. 😝

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
@Ziploc posted 100 times more and was never heard from again, almost 15 years ago. 🖱📺🖥📹

·
Registered
2,332 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Congrats on the milestone. I, for one, quite enjoy the fluid threads and do not consider you a poho. :)

I'm even willing to give you credit for the salvage threads. :D

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Congrats on the milestone. I, for one, quite enjoy the fluid threads and do not consider you a poho. :)

I'm even willing to give you credit for the salvage threads. :D
Thanks, I would never want to be accused of making duplicate posts to get attention or anything like that. 🤡🤡

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts