Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Hesitation when pulling out and VSA light ( little yellow triangle )

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Mmoore 
#1 ·
Hello and thank you for letting me join .
My wife and i have an 07 Pilot AWD EXL with 177,000 miles on it and it’s been a great reliable car . I keep up with regular maintenance, etc . But lately I’m at a loss with this one , the Pilot has been cutting out when pulling out and i noticed the little yellow triangle light flashes when the power loss happens . I was thinking dirty MAF wire ?

Has this happened to anyone else ?
Thanks fellow Piloteers

#3 ·
Pulling out means backing out of the driveway, or what? Too vague of a term to give you any advise.

#4 ·
Hello and thank you for letting me join .
My wife and i have an 07 Pilot AWD EXL with 177,000 miles on it and it’s been a great reliable car . I keep up with regular maintenance, etc . But lately I’m at a loss with this one , the Pilot has been cutting out when pulling out and i noticed the little yellow triangle light flashes when the power loss happens . I was thinking dirty MAF wire ?

Has this happened to anyone else ?
Thanks fellow Piloteers
Yes, I had similar issue with 05 pilot
I had codes read, could be egr valve sticking and/or throttle body needs cleaning, be careful with throttle body most are electronic and should not be touched while cleaning as this may throw off calibration

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.