Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello and thank you for letting me join .
My wife and i have an 07 Pilot AWD EXL with 177,000 miles on it and it’s been a great reliable car . I keep up with regular maintenance, etc . But lately I’m at a loss with this one , the Pilot has been cutting out when pulling out and i noticed the little yellow triangle light flashes when the power loss happens . I was thinking dirty MAF wire ?

Has this happened to anyone else ?
Thanks fellow Piloteers

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Pulling out means backing out of the driveway, or what? Too vague of a term to give you any advise.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello and thank you for letting me join .
My wife and i have an 07 Pilot AWD EXL with 177,000 miles on it and it’s been a great reliable car . I keep up with regular maintenance, etc . But lately I’m at a loss with this one , the Pilot has been cutting out when pulling out and i noticed the little yellow triangle light flashes when the power loss happens . I was thinking dirty MAF wire ?

Has this happened to anyone else ?
Thanks fellow Piloteers
Yes, I had similar issue with 05 pilot
I had codes read, could be egr valve sticking and/or throttle body needs cleaning, be careful with throttle body most are electronic and should not be touched while cleaning as this may throw off calibration

1 - 4 of 4 Posts